God’s Divine Glory Returns…….
By the end of this lesson we will: COMPREHEND the vision of God’s holy and merciful glory in the temple; ASSOCIATE a sense of holiness of place with the presence and mercy of God; and GROW in respect for the sacredness of worship settings.
November 2, 2014 –
- Monday: God’s Glory and Greatness (Deuteronomy 5:23-29)
- Tuesday: God’s Exalted Name (Psalm 138)
- Wednesday: Standing on Holy Ground (Exodus 3:1-6)
- Thursday: God’s Holy Place (Psalm 24)
- Friday: Worshiping in Awe (Psalm 5)
- Saturday: God Examines Humankind (Psalm 11)
- Sunday: God’s Glory Returns to the Temple (Ezekiel 43:1-12)
The study of this quarter is an examination of prophetic literature, as well as material from the wisdom book of Job, on the subject of hope. It highlights the prophecies concerning restoration and return of the people of Israel from exile and the declarations of Job as examples of sustaining hope through communal and individual hardship and suffering.
The content of this study was taken from DIRECTION, The Bible Study Guide for Adults
Join us for a time of prayer, praise, thanksgiving and the Word of God
Every Wednesday at 10:30 am and 7:00 pm Discipleship Academy and Sunday mornings at 9:00 am Sunday School