Each of us is called to worship God with our entire life, including our time, talents and resources. Sharing those resources is an important way to worship the Giver of all good things. We pledge to be good stewards of your gifts, taking great care in how we manage and track the resources entrusted to us.
Ways To Donate
You may make a monetary offering using the following methods:
- Attending Sunday morning worship services and placing cash or check in the offering basket.
- Bringing cash, check or money order to the Vine Memorial main office during normal business hours.
- Mailing cash, check or money order to: Vine Memorial Baptist Church, 5600 West Girard Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131.Make all checks payable to: Vine Memorial Baptist Church.
Food or Clothing
Vine Memorial accepts various types of non-perishable donations. All donations may be dropped off at our main office Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Such items include:
- Food – Non-perishable, bulk, and staple items such as dried and canned beans, canned fruits and vegetables,cereal, peanut butter and jelly, boxed milk, etc. are best. Please do not include any items that are open or beyond their expiration dates.
- Clothing – Clean, new and gently used clothing of all types and sizes. We are always in need of new underwear/undershirts and socks, new and gently used jeans and shoes, and professional clothing for those looking for work or re-entering the workforce. In the winter, we are especially in need of warm outerwear: coats, jackets, hats, gloves, and scarves.